Play the System
A Corporate Rebel’s Guide to Make Your Organization Listen and Change
Play the System helps leaders who are ready to stop struggling with their people turn their workplace into a healthier and more effective work environment.
Nora Ganescu, best-selling author, coach, and consultant for 25 years, brings corporate leaders and CEOs her newest book, Play the System, to show them how to:
- Make their workplace receptive, supportive, and excited for what they can offer
- Get management to stop standing still and support their initiative
- Get the time and the resources they need to turn their ideas into reality
- Understand the real reasons so many staff-driven initiatives fail (and why many ideas never even get spoken about)
- Be a successful intrapreneur
- Change the culture of their company for good
Within everyone is the power to transform any system: their company, their family, and even their community.